*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
This is a kit with all parts need to instal a
Two Cherries Instruments touch screen midi controller in your instrument.
This kit is know updated to be able to program midi codes and control other midi devices.
*A simple "easy to solder" kit for controlling a Korg KP2 or KP3. Digitech whammy, VST effects, Logic, Ableton from a touch screen mounted to your Instrument.
check out the you tube channel
- kp2 style screen backing
- 4.7" Chrome engraved screen frame
- 4.7 " diagonal touchscreen (4.378" x 3.465")
- Circuit Board (completely soldered)
- rotary encoder
- momentary switch
- power switch
- Red, Green, Blue Led
- Pre-wired MTA connectors for easy installation
- Screen connector
- Online installation guide
you will need to solder the rotary encoder, hold switch Midi jack, and screen FFC connectors to Wires pre-mounted in MTA connecters and route a cavity to mount the screen. The outer dimensions of the screen frame are 4.42" x 5.09"
examples of kaoss pad guitar mods...
- programmable midi codes for controlling other devices.
- Eprom screen configuration so any 5v 4 wire touch Screen is compatible.
- all on board connections (MTA) are soldered to pin components to make installations quick and simple for those with beginner soldering skills and little chance of harming the printed circuit board.
- external pull down resistors on screen and rotary encoder inputs making input through the screen and program control extremely accurate.
- on board resistors and led for simply mounting and one piece board and red, Green, Blue led mounts.
- on board voltage regulator for running the circuit
from a 9v battery.
- brown out detection at 4.3 volts to protect controllers integrity as battery voltage drops.
- 100 % soldered and tested printed circuit board.
- online installation instructions and email customer service.
* Basic soldering and electronics experience required. this kit is made to order and shipping times may vary due to availability of components.
Kits are completely tested before shipping. Returns of boards connectors and components damaged by soldering are not accepted.