This kit is know updated to be able to program midi codes and control other midi devices.
*A simple "easy to solder" kit for controlling a kaoss pad2 and 3 from a touch screen mounted to your guitar.
check out the you tube channel
- 5.7 " diagonal touchscreen
- Circuit Board (completely soldered)
- rotary encoder
- momentary switch
- power switch
- Red, Green, Blue Led
- MTA connectors for easy installation
- connectors (screen connector not included)
- Online installation guide and information on sources for touchscreens
you will need to solder the rotary encoder, hold switch Midi jack, and screen FFC connectors to connectors for the circuit board.
examples of kaoss pad guitar mods...
- programmable midi codes for controlling other devices.
- Eprom screen configuration so any 5v 4 wire touch Screen is compatible.
- all on board connections (MTA) are soldered to pin components to make installations quick and simple for those with beginner soldering skills and little chance of harming the printed circuit board.
- external pull down resistors on screen and rotary encoder inputs making input through the screen and program control extremely accurate.
- on board resistors and led for simply mounting and one piece board and red, Green, Blue led mounts.
- on board voltage regulator for running the circuit
from a 9v battery.
- brown out detection at 4.3 volts to protect controllers integrity as battery voltage drops.
- 100 % soldered and tested printed circuit board.
- online installation instructions and email customer service.
* Basic soldering and electronics experience required. this kit is made to order and shipping times may vary due to availability of components.
Kits are completely tested before shipping. Returns of boards connectors and components damaged by soldering are not accepted.